WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the second Ducati I've had. I sold the same watch here a few years ago. This is very nice sport style chronograph by Ducati. It is made by Italian company Binda that purchased a Swiss Geneva Watch Company. Ducati CW0010 One Collection automatic chronograph. Features Swiss made ETA 7750 automatic chronograph. I don't have to explain what this movement is on this forum. The chrono features 44mm stainless steel case with black PVD coating on the left side as well as on the central part of the bracelet links. Black dial with nice sporty red second hand plus red start/stop chronograph button. I also like the rubber coating on the winding crown. Anti-reflective coating on the glass. It is quite heavy and looks very solid on the wrist. The chrono is in unworn condition. All bracelet links are in place. If you have a small or medium size wrist you will need to remove some links. Complete with the inner and outer boxes, the manual and warranty card (not filled) and a price tag. Very nice chrono that I bought for myself but never worn, not for one single day. I have to sell due to family circumstance. I am asking $550 that includes shipping in the US. This model is sold out and is not available anywhere new.

Below is some technical info:

Model Brand New Ducati CW0010 One Collection Mens Watch
Case Material Brushed and Polished Solid Black IP (Ionic Plated) Stainless Steel Case and Six-Screw Silvertone Stainless Steel Caseback
Case Dimensions 44mm (1.73") in Diameter, 15mm (0.59") Thick
Movement Precise Swiss Made ETA Valjoux 7750 Self-Winding Automatic Movement
Crystal Highly Scratch Resistant Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
Bezel
Brushed Solid Silvertone Stainless Steel Bezel
Crown Solid Silvertone and Black IP Stainless Steel Screwdown Textured Crown embossed with the Ducati Logo located at the 3:00 Hour Position, Red and Silvertone Chronograph Function Pushers
Dial Jet Black Dial with Silvertone and Red Skeletonized Hour and Minute Hands, Red-Tipped Chronograph Second Hand, White Arabic Numerals and Hour Markers, Contrasting Black, White and Red Chronograph Subdials located at the 12:00-6:00-9:00 Hour Positions
Chronograph Subdials measuring 30-Minutes, 12-Hours and 60-Seconds (small seconds)
Calendar Quick-Set Red Framed Date Display Window located at the 3:00 Hour Position
Luminous Luminous Hands and Arabic Numeral Hour Markers
Bracelet Bracelet Featuring Solid Silvertone Stainless Steel Outer Links and Lightweight Black Center Links - 22mm (0.87") Wide, 8-1/2" Length
Clasp Type Solid Stainless Steel Push-Button Fold-Over Safety Deployment Clasp embossed with the Ducati Insignia
Water Resistance 100 Meters (330 Feet - 10 ATM)

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts