WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Selling my Ebel 1911 Large Date automatic mens watch. The 38mm case, excluding the crown, is brushed stainless steel with a polished bezel. The mechanical movement is the tried and true ETA 2892 automatic. The crystal is sapphire with anti-reflective coating, which really makes the jet-black dial clear and legible to read. The dial has applied stainless Arabics with luminescent dots and the big date at 6 o’clock. The sword hands are polished stainless steel with luminescent inlays and they contrast well with the black dial. The solid case back is secured by 8 screws and has 1911 engraved on it. The signed stainless steel bracelet is brushed with polished center links. It has a folding deployant clasp and will fit up to about an 8” wrist. The watch is in excellent condition.

The watch was purchased from an authorized dealer, so it has a VALID manufacturer’s warranty until 12-09. The watch will come with its outer box, inner box, signed warranty card and owners manual. List price on this beauty is $3,100. My price is $995 + $15 insured shipping via USPS Registered Insured Priority Mail. It is the only way I will ship. Ship to USA only. Payment only by bank check or money order only. No Paypal. I have several watch-related references I can provide. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts