WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Selling my Ebel 1911 Large Date automatic mens watch. The 38mm case, excluding the crown, is brushed stainless steel with a polished bezel. The mechanical movement is the tried and true ETA 2892 automatic. The crystal is sapphire with anti-reflective coating, which really makes the jet-black dial clear and legible to read. The dial has applied stainless Arabics with luminescent dots and the big date at 6 o’clock. The sword hands are polished stainless steel with luminescent inlays and they contrast well with the black dial. The solid case back is secured by 8 screws and has 1911 engraved on it. The signed stainless steel bracelet is brushed with polished center links. It has a folding deployant clasp and will fit up to about an 8” wrist. The watch is in excellent condition.

The watch was purchased from an authorized dealer, so it has a VALID manufacturer’s warranty until 12-09. The watch will come with its outer box, inner box, signed warranty card and owners manual. List price on this beauty is $3,100. My price is $995 + $15 insured shipping via USPS Registered Insured Priority Mail. It is the only way I will ship. Ship to USA only. Payment only by bank check or money order only. No Paypal. I have several watch-related references I can provide. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts