WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The watch was bought 2 years ago but used only for a couple of times, still has 1 year warranty.

Brand: Ebel
Model: BTR
Case: stainless steel, 44mm diam, see through case back, perfect shape, the screws of the band show signs from using a wrong tool to remove them.
Dial & hands: all original, hands and hour index glow in dark
Band: unused leather band, original buckle
Glass: original sapphire in very good shape
Movement: automatic, cal. 139, chronograph, runs and keeps time,
Crown: genuine

PRICE: 2999 $

References:

Zaytsuca
zaytsuca Provided a smooth transaction
zaytsuca - Faultless sale.
Great deal with zaytsuca !

Rare Hamilton Chrono Matic cal. 11 - first automatic chronograph
zaytsuca is a trusted and reliable seller

BOX and PAPERS! Guarantee genuine or all money back!

I have perfect ratings on ebay (andrei_bz), and I have sold 6 watches here on WUS, see references
- all sales are final, the watch is sold AS IS,
pictures are part of the description,please take a good look at them and if you want more detailed ones please let me know.
- the watch will be packed very well so that you will receive it in the same condition as I have sent it, BUT I don't have any control of what happens with the package after I leave it at the postal office, the watch will be sent with EMS (international carrier ONLY on buyers special request) with tracking number and 6-9 working days delivery time.
- payment : I prefer bank transfer but I accept also PAYPAL + 3%
- shipping world wide with international carrier: 90$ 3-5 days delivery time, EMS: 35$ and 6-9 days delivery time, for EU countries I will send the watch with DPD carrier at the same amount as EMS.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts