WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a LNIB (TZ 100%) authentic Ed Hardy men's watch with 1 3/4" gladiator style wide leather strap. The watch consists of a brushed silver case with a brown dial and black strap. The watch dial has a cool flaming skull in the center with the Ed Hardy logo at the 12 o'clock position. The dial has thin silver markers for each hour and clear crystals at the 12, 3, 6, and 9 positions. The hour and minute hands are luminous.

My girlfriend bought this watch for me as a gift in Key West and I have only worn in on a handful of occasions. For sale is everything you see in the pictures, which includes the original Ed Hardy black and silver box and white pillow. Not shown is a small instruction manual. I had the battery replaced on March 3, 2012 and the battery has a 5 year warranty through Fast-Fix Jewelry and Watch Repair, which has over 160 locations worldwide. I don't believe this particular watch is available anymore, which makes it even more unique.

This authentic Ed Hardy watch is offered for $75.00. I'll accept paypal (if you pay the fees) and will ship within CONUS for free. If you're interested please contact me at Gambrellmail(at)aol(dot)com. Thanks for looking.

Jeff

DSCN0388.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts