WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am selling my Enzo Mechana EMV Professional 1000M Dive Watch. As the pictures will show, it is currently on an aftermarket rubber strap (unsure of brand, one of you may know) that I enjoy a lot for both comfort and look.

It comes shipped in the Enzo wooden presentation box and EMV logo"d outer box, Enzo hang tag, and Enzo warranty card (Blank and expired).

It comes also with the Enzo SS bracelet with the signed butterfly clasp (Brand New & Unworn). In addition to the rubber it is on, and the unused SS bracelet, I will also throw in a black NATO style strap that I received with the watch when I purchased it. (looks unused to me)

Additionally, if it sells this week, I will include an unused black leather strap set from ENZO. The buckle is signed with a "V". I was thinking possibly for the Panerai, but happy to include it if it moves soon.

The watch itself has a few slight and very fine scratches on the bezel, as well as on the underside of the case back. (excuse the dust in this photo)

The case back itself has Enzo's substantial engraving (hairline scratches show up well in this photo).

Additionally, both crowns are signed with the "V".

There is a little bit of scratch around the lugs, from a previous strap change: (I did my best to capture them, but they are fairly small. The third photo down
does the best job of showing the scratch, while the fourth pic shows my thumbprint.)

I think most WIS are familiar with the watch and specs. This is a fine example of Enzo's excellent "built like a tank" diver. For those who are unfamiliar,
I'll included the specs below:

42mm (not including crown) 316L surgical stainless steel case
24mm solid stainless steel bracelet
total thickness of the watch 18mm
280 grams weight
domed 5.3mm thick sapphire crystal w ultra violet coating on the underside
ETA 2824-2 automatic movement with engraved Enzo Mechana rotor
1000meter/3300feet water resistant
luminous hands, minute track, and bezel triangle
solid steel screwed bars affix the bracelet to the case, and screw pin bracelet with butterfly clasp with Enzo Mechana logo
extra large setting crown
Helium escape valve

I have enjoyed this watch on the few occasions that I have worn it, but in two years my wife can count the number of times I've worn it on two hands. Letting this one go is a prerequisite for grabbing another according to my financial advisor (AKA wife).

Although I have purchased a few times from this forum, I have never sold anything. This is the first watch I am letting go of. I take great care of my watches and the photos should reflect that. I am located in Portland, OR and happy to meet to do a face to face deal. Let me know if you need me to take any more pictures.

$875 shipped in CONUS. No trades or lowballs. :thanks

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Afternoon bump. (It sounds cooler than it is) ;-)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Monday, Monday....Brighten your Monday with a new watch purchase! :-!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts