WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Erken PAM style 43mm watch with Toshi Strap. This is a high-quality, very dependable quartz chrono that I've had for 8 years but just don't wear much anymore. It has a custom Toshi matte black/black stitching thick 5mm strap that is awesome and only been worn a couple of times. I used tubes on the strap so if you want to take it off you'll need to be careful. I think the two go together like ham and eggs so it's a package deal.

Erken was a brand out of Italy. I believe everything but the dial was sourced from Asia. This was one of the first Panerai clones when PAMs came into the public consciousness and they went for quite a bit. The watch shows some signs of being worn a lot, because I used to wear it all the time as my business travel watch... it a striking watch that people will ask you about. $165 OBO including shipped CONUS standard and paypal.

• 43mm wide excluding crowns and chrono buttons
  • 22mm lug
  • Date at 3:00
  • Black/black Toshi strap
  • No major scratches on mineral crystal
  • A few nicks and scratches on the case, lots of scratches on the shiny chrome-like screw-down caseback.
  • Rated at 5 ATMs but the battery has been changed a couple of times and the jewelers say they can't guarantee water resistance

IMG_4120.JPG IMG_4121.JPG IMG_4127.JPG IMG_4128.JPG IMG_4131.JPG IMG_4147.JPG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts