WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was purchased new on August 30, 2019 as can be seen in the warranty picture. It has seen very little wrist time, no more than two or three days. I love the look but for whatever reason I wasn't as crazy about it as I thought I would be. As you can see from the hang tag, suggested price is $2,900. There are no marks of any kind on this watch. Anything you may see in the pictures is a reflection, smudge or dust.

Movement - Selita SW200-1, ETA clone
Case - stainless steel, 42mm diameter, 12mm thick
Crown - screw down
Water resistance - 200 meters
Bracelet - stainless steel, fold over locking clasp, all original links included
Dial - black & gray
Hands - silver with green lume, red tipped second hand
Includes - full kit, everything shown including authorized dealer signed warranty paper
Condition - some very light marks on the clasp, everything else as new
Note - there are reflections on the crystal in the close up of the front, the crystal is perfect

Price is $995 net to me, shipping to CONUS included. Feel free to ask questions or make a reasonable offer. You can reach me through watchuseek or email me - dave at pleasebuymystuff dot com.

I can provide references via eBay where I have over 7,000 100% positive feedback. Payment may be made by various methods, contact me to discuss. All payments will need to cleared and confirmed before shipping. I'm happy to do a face to face deal. I'm located in Annandale, Virginia.

ektg.jpg ekth.jpg ekti.jpg ekta.jpg ektb.jpg ektc.jpg ektd.jpg ekte.jpg ektf.jpg ektg.jpg

1 - 20 of 45 Posts