WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EternaKontiki Sport

Beautiful, extremely hard to find, stainless steel version of the Kontiki. Comes with original bracelet, extra links, box and papers.
Condition: Case and crystal - 95%. Bracelet - 90% due to evidence of desk diving. Fantastic piece I regret putting up for sale, but incoming must be paid for (WIS cliche # 16, I know).

Price: $1600, CONUS/Paypal. PP fees, shipping and insurance included. No trades.

Specs:

Name: Eterna KonTiki Sports Watch (Stainless Steel)
Reference: 1590.41.40.0215
Movement: Automatic movement Eta 2824, Swiss Made, Eterna specific rotor, hand decorated, blued screws.
Watch case: Case in stainless steel with rotating flange; domed, anti-reflection-coated and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal; back with impressed gold KonTiki medallion; screw-locked crown; water-resistant to 200 m. Diameter 41.4mm (without crown) and height 13mm.
Dial & Hands: Black dial; central hours, minutes and seconds hands; index marks and hands, partially coated with Superluminova; date window at 3 o’clock.
Band: Stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp and diver's extension. Lug width is 22mm, with the clasp tapering to 20mm.

The Eterna KonTiki Sports watch is produced each year in a limited edition of 250 in steel, 50 in rose gold and 50 in yellow gold. Mine is from the 2003 series, and the original purchase receipt shows that it was sold in December 2003, it is numbered 115/250 on the back of the watch.

Here's a review from a previous owner:

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=32472&highlight=kontiki

1 - 4 of 4 Posts