WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is an helson sd 40mm black dial aluminium bezel in excellent conditions I have too many watches and most of them (this is one of them) would not get any wrist time, I have to size down my collection I do have also 2 other watches for sale.... watch comes with everything you would get from Helson, tube, bracelet, rubber strap, the tool to change the screw bars and warranty card (dated january 2016 ).Crystal is pristine the inlay bezel has a very little hairline at around 42 minute marker, difficult to catch. Case is almost immaculate there are only 2 little hairlines on the left side nothing serious i cannot detect any other marks apart the usual little marks you put when you change the strap they are only in the inner side of the lug by the hole which is pretty normal, as I said watch was worn very little
BRACELET IS BRAND NEW WITH STILL PLASTIC ON IT, same for the rubber strap watch was always worn with a bonetto cinturini
Asking price is 450 euros net to me I will take care of the shipping (insured and by express courier ) paypal is ok only from well known forum members otherwhise bank transfer
price is firm, no trades please do not ask lowball offers will be ignored in case I decide to lower the price I'll let it know in the listing

Watch is in EU so no extra hidden/custom charges which you always pay when ordering directly from Helson

helson sd aluminum A.jpg

helson sd aluminum 2.jpg

helson sd aluminum.jpg

helson sd aluminum 3.jpg

helson sd aluminum 4.jpg

helson sd aluminum 5.jpg

helson sd aluminum AB.jpg

1 - 20 of 32 Posts