WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLDSOLDSOLDis my brand new purchased in June this year Evant diver with a swiss ETA automatic movement. I am asking $435 USD including fast tracked and insured postage worldwide. I have great feedback on the forum as both a buyer and seller.

Its a superb looking dive watch and the perfect watch for summer with a very cool blue gradiant dial, ceramic bezel and a great ‘70’s style’ retro vibe.

It is completely pristine, no scuff or scratches and with 2 straps – you are essentially buying new. Comes with box instructions and warranty. The light brown strap has been worn for a few days on another watch so does have some creases, nothing major though and the dark brown suede strap is unworn and has a separate buckle fitted (though this was not on the strap when i took the photo but is included in the sale).

The reviews of this watch have all been excellent with many owners stating that nothing else comes close at this price point, with very good reason - it is superb!

Here is the link to their website with some better photos : https://www.evantwatches.com/collections/decodiver/products/decodiver-fume-blue

Here are the specs :

Case Diameter: 41mm

Lug to Lug: 49m

Lug Width: 22mm

Case Thickness: 12mm

Movement: Swiss Made ETA2824-2 Automatic. Elabore grade.

Power Reserve: 38 Hours

Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel. Satin and Polished.

Crystal: 2.5mm Flat Sapphire Crystal with Inner Anti-reflective Coat

Bezel: Convex Ceramic with Luminous Application

Luminescence: SuperLuminova. Old Radium.

Crown: 316L. 5.5mm. Screwdown. Signed Crown

Buckle: 316L Stainless Steel. 18mm. Polished. Signed Tang Buckle

Water Resistance: 300M/1000ft

Warranty Period: 24 Months International Warranty

IMG_9810 (2).JPG
IMG_9801.JPG
IMG_9793.JPG
IMG_9796.JPG
IMG_9814.JPG
IMG_9805.JPG
IMG_9824.JPG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts