WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks

Putting my beloved Oris Big Crown Pointer Date 40mm with a beautiful blue dial up for sale to fund another grail. The watch is in excellent condition, with no dings or scratches. Few very minor hairlines visible under very close inspection. The beautiful domed sapphire crystal is flawless. I purchased this watch from a local AD in Minneapolis in Dec 2018. The watch will come with a full set, including the Oris warranty card and my purchase receipt from Dec 2018. The Oris strap is in an unworn condition with the sticker on the buckle still present. I put it back on the watch for the pictures. I wore this watch a few times on a grey nato strap as seen in one of the pictures below. The watch is running great with no issues. Pictures below for your consideration. If you need more pictures let me know.

Priced to sell. Asking $1,100 via wire transfer or face to face transaction in Minneapolis. Priority shipping included within US only, no international shipping. All lowball offers will be politely ignored. No trades. Please PM me or email me at tahsimaumee at gmail if you are interested. I have done multiple transactions over the forum, just search my username on the forum or reach out to me for additional reference. Thanks for looking.

IMG-3862.JPG IMG-3865.JPG IMG-3864.JPG IMG-3857.JPG IMG-3858.JPG IMG-3859.JPG IMG-3861.JPG IMG-3860.JPG IMG-3855.JPG

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: FS: Excellent Oris Big Crown Pointer Date 40mm Blue, Complete Set- Box & Papers Dec 2018 | $1100

price drop $1050

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: FS: Excellent Oris Big Crown Pointer Date 40mm Blue, Complete Set- Box & Papers Dec 2018 | $1050

sold.. Thank you Tim and WUS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts