WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No matter what you fly, even if it's an “LSD” (Large Steel Desk) you need a pilot's chrono to navigate your day, and the Hacher Stratos is a wonderful interpretation of the classic pilot's watch.

Hacher Stratos on leather strap 12-Hour bezel, display back, and a German date wheel. It is about two and a half years old purchased from German AD in March, 2005. It is in near mint condition, with gray matte finish and has been worn infrequently. The original strap is in excellent condition. This particular version of the Hacher Stratos with the 12-Hour bezel is no longer being made. (Current price for the Stratos is 790 Euro/$1,150.) It keeps excellent time, and is a wonderful, good looking chrono. It is an excellent alternative for a someone who wants a different kind of pilot 's chrono. Original box and papers. Please email for more information. PayPal accepted without fees. $ 665 including shipping CONUS.

For some reason, I can't post photos, but pictures are available upon request.

The Hacher is a wonderful watches that just don't get enough wrist time. (You know how it is.) And I have too many black dialed pilot watches, and I have to thin them out a bit. Additional new straps also available.

[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts