WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale I have an Explorer II GMT homage (white dial Alpha sold - black dial Chronotac still FS):

Second is a black dialed Chronotac Explorer II GMT homage. Chinese automatic. Case diameter is approx 43mm with crown, approx 20mm lug width.Comes on oyster bracelet. This was worn once or twice around the house and then put away. Does not come with anything other than the watch itself. Price is $50 shipped CONUS US and no paypal fees.

Here is a size comparison shot of the Alpha and Chronotac next to my Orange Monster (sorry OM not for sale):

SOLD SOLD SOLD Alpha Explorer II GMT homage - white dial SOLD SOLD SOLD. Case diameter is approx 43mm with crown, approx 20mm lug width. Currently on an unbranded jubilee bracelet. Chinese automatic. Has a small mark on the bezel between the 2 and 4 (on the bezel not on the dial). Included will be original Alpha oyster bracelet (protective plastic has been removed from oyster bracelet unlike in the picture), soft pouch, and papers. Price is $60 shipped CONUS US and no paypal fees.

Please feel free to ask me any questions. No trades thanks. I have excellent references here on WUS, just search for my username.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS: Explorer II GMT Homages (black or white dial)

many inquiries, but both still available!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts