WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo to all,
I just bought this watch yesterday;-). Never worn, all german papers an box. SOLD OUT in all stores.
This is the very hard to find Sinn EZM 3 model specialty watch. Designed for use by Germany's special forces units, it is a rugged tool watch that has remarkable features. It is water resistant to 500 meters (1650 feet sea water!), made out of stainless steel with screw down crown and caseback, has a subdued black dial with nuclear lume at night time, flat AR coated sapphire crystal, unidirectional diver's bezel, subdued red on black date window at 4 o'clock, self-winding automatic Swiss jeweled movement (worked ETA 2824-2) that currently keeps about 5 seconds a day from NIST, full signed steel bracelet with diver's extension and fliplock clasp, is filled with argon gas to permit extra protection, is anti-magnetic, and comes complete with instruction papers and inner (leather) and outer boxes. It is in totally new condition.

my asked price in EUR 2000,-- tax und transport not included.

For further information roehre30(at)gmx point de
best regards
Jens
P.S. I`m leaving germany tomorrow for two weeks so don´t hesitate to contact me today or in 2007

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts