WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, watch enthusiasts,

I've decided to cull some of my collection, and in addition to my Aqua Terra and Speedmaster, I'm looking to unload what I believe to be one of the most beautiful, cost-effective independent models on the market: the Farer Lander GMT. I'm coupling this with an easy-release Farer Barenia strap AND the Farer bracelet.

I have one of the models that came off of the "first batch"--and it's in absolutely beautiful condition. With a Swiss ETA 2893-2 Top Grade movement and insanely good lume (all numerals, both hands, and the GMT-hand shine beautifully). This is a unique timepiece, one clearly made with care and an eye for vivid detail.

This is a complete kit + bracelet.

1. The watch, of course.
2. The inner and outer boxes.
3. Farer Barenia Strap in excellent condition AND Farer Bracelet.
4. Farer Documentation.
5. Farer cloth, unopened.
6. An AD IWC warranty, dated 12/27/2017.
7. A separately purchased Farer bracelet.
8. Original stickers for dial and caseback.

The watch is 39.5mm wide and 10mm thick. It's a joy to wear.

I'm pricing to sell the whole package at $1100.

Please write me at vercimber AT hotmail DOT come or through the PM system here, and I will return with answer as quickly as possible. Please excuse any dust or detritus in these pics.

PayPal FF or bank transfer accepted. I've dealt on these forums for years now--as a seller, buyer, and trader, and I'm proud to note that I've not yet encountered a major problem with anyone. It's a great community, and I'm happy to be part of it.

Anyway, let's get to some pictures!

Inkedwho shebang_LI.jpg dial_.jpg View attachment 14651097 View attachment 14651099 crownside.jpg noncrownside.jpg bracelet 1.jpg bracelet 2.jpg sideways.jpg

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold! Thank you buyer and WUS!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts