WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
9615885779_204e0c4f74_m.jpg
SOLD - Thank you WUS and buyer Jeffo19!

!FF Homage by Dennis Rudy/1953 dial/Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic movement on a stainless steel shark mesh bracelet (all links included). I purchased this watch off this forum a few months ago and love it but now selling a couple of watches to fuel further watch purchases. The original strap was misplaced and no longer to be found. However, as the pictures show, it is now on a SS mesh bracelet. The watch is in good condition but with 2 scratches by lug side of case that are not noticeable while wearing and desk diver marks on case back. Closer inspection of watch can be found here FF Homage - a set on Flickr
The watch is currently listed on ebay but I will stop auction for a sale price for an offer of $325 (offer for $315 accepted) or a reasonable offer from a WUS member.
Specifications from the maker:
41.5mm with 22mm lug width. Crystal is domed sapphire. 120 click unidirectional bezel. Swiss ETA 2824 automatic.

I have purchased watches from WUS members and have good references as found on the Feedback & Reputation forum. I have sold many items, including watches on ebay and have a 100% satisfaction rating. Please do not hesitate to ping me via PM or email [email protected] if you have any questions.

Shipped within CONUS only.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts