WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Consolidating my collection. Selling off this gem. FULL SET, all boxes and papers. Authentic/genuine Omega SMP 300 2254.50 automatic in excellent condition. It had a small issue with the stem, so I had a full service done by an Authorized Omega retailer near me a few months ago (June 9, 2017) at a cost of $550. Photo of receipt included. Some tiny, small signs of use which do not show on any photos, Gently worn, no dents, deep scratches, etc. No issues. Keeps time within spec. The LUME is breathtaking. Asking $2,500 + shipping or best reasonable offer. Best condition I see currently for sale, and this one also just had a FULL SERVICE.

I'm not interested in any trades unless it is for a Rolex 6536/1

Send me a PM with your offer

I have many reviews, all positive, have bought and sold Patek, AP, Vacheron, Breguet, JLC, Grand Seiko, etc on this forum. 100% positive reviews.

Attachments

·
Banned
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Just a quick note. Lost of offers at $2000 and $2100

For $2000, you can only get a slightly beat up one on ebay that has no service, dry oils, and the insides are being worn out by lack of oils.
$2175 net to me is my lowest. Offering me less is wasting your own time. I have $2700 invested, I bought this last year. This is me loosing more than $500 on this gem.

·
Banned
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Adding these photos so you can count the number of links. People have disagreed with how many links there are on this bracelet, so I'll let you count for yourself.
Also adding photo of serial number so you can research anything researchable via serial number-like year made, etc.

Attachments

·
Banned
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have been getting lots of emails from people who seem to just want to talk about this watch. Please simply send me your offer, along with questions if you have them. I will no longer be responding to pen pal requests without a sincere offer attached.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts