WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale today I have a wonderful and unique watch that offers incredible bang for the buck. Rated at 90%, The Formex AS1500 is a 46mm timepiece powered by the legendary Valjoux 7750. This watch is as comfortable as it is beautiful. It has a matte black dial with brushed silver subdials, and matte silver hands. The double ended chrono sweep is interesting as one end denotes elapsed seconds while the other end serves the tach ring. As you can see in the pics, the pushers are in the “bullhead” style, which eliminates any discomfort from pushers digging into your hand or wrist. If you know formex, then you know about their patented suspension case, which allows the watch head to flex within the case, relieving any pressure when flexing your wrist (or flying as this watch was designed for airplane racing). This is a complete package which includes the following:

1) Large alloy box, outer box, and sleeve, hang tag.
2) Two bracelets and one leather strap. One bracelet is ti, with huge thick links secured by hex screws, and a locking push button clasp. Very impressive design and equally attractive. The second bracelet is dressier, and is SS, brushed very finely, and accents the polished parts of the case beautifully. My wife thinks this is the better looking bracelet, but I prefer the Ti bracelet J Lastly is the leather strap, which has only been tried on. Super high quality and looks really great on this watch as seen in the pics below.
3) Valid warranty and papers from 15-3-07
4) Two precision Phillips screwdrivers and two allen wrenches.
5) Extra links for both bracelets.
6) Extra lug screw.

Retail on this gorgeous watch with ONE bracelet, is $2300, and you can buy it around $2000. Please do not confuse this watch with the Quartz versions, this is an automatic Valjoux 7750 movement.

My package includes TWO bracelets, and is priced to move fast at $1099, including paypal and Express post shipping in North America.

I have loads of references on WUS and TZ so deal with confidence.

My pics do not do this watch justice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts