WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate to let this one go, but need to make way for an incoming and I already have enough black divers. Purchased this one brand new from Markus earlier this year; it will come with open (undated) warranty card. Also hang tag and a Fortis box.

I no longer have the bracelet, but the watch is now on a brand new Di-Modell Chronissimo leather strap with deployant clasp. This would have to be the most comfortable combo I have ever worn!

I'd call the condition of the watch around 90% as I have worn it regularly, and it shows the minor signs of wear that you'd expect. Mostly to the caseback which has numerous feint scuffs. The case is in excellent condition, no dings or scratches, just a few swirlies. Bezel is perfect.

The crystal is AR coated and, as is probably common with all coated crystals, if you hold it up to light at JUST the right angle, you can see some tiny marks to its surface. These are almost impossible to see unless you get the light and angle just right, and they are definitely impossible to photograph. 99% of the time you can't even tell there is a crystal on the watch! Thats how good the AR is.

In addition to the leather strap I will also include the Bond NATO strap pictured and an identical all grey one.

$750USD all inclusive, shipped & insured worldwide.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replied via PM dools.

Watch still for sale for a while at listed price before I consider offers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts