WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS : Fortis B42 Marinemaster Chrono

I have too many watches in the collection, many have not been worn for more than a year, they simply sit on the winders. I have decided to thin out the collection and sell a few pieces to you watch addicts in hopes these beauties will find worthy wrists that will wear them.

I live in Canada, but the price will include all fees and shipping costs. I have shipped many watches to the US and know how to do so quickly and without hassle, so buy with confidence.

In this post I am selling two Fortis watches.

#1. B42 Marinemaster Chronograph, this watch is 3 years old, I am the original owner. It is in 94% condition with NO issues what so ever. Complete with box and Papers. I am asking $1600.00 usd.

Specs:
6.38.10.44R
Condition: very minor scuffs easily polished out but not required, crystal 100%, comes with 7 inch black rubber and deployment plus steel bracelet.
Model Number: 638.10.
Case Diameter: rated at 42.0mm, measures 44.0 mm
Case Thickness: 15.0 mm
Dial Color: Black
Movement: Automatic Valjoux 7750
Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Day, Date
Bezel: Unidirectional, Stainless Steel
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Case Back: Solid
Water Resistant: 200m. / 660ft.

2 Fortis Men's 638.28.71L B-42 Official Cosmonauts Automatic Chronograph Black Dial, pvd. I bought this watch from the forums from another member, its in 94% condition, complete with box and papers. The crystal is perfect. There are NO issues with this watch. The strap was cut to fit my 7 inch wrist. There are a few minor desk driving scuffs on the deployment clasp, the clasp functions perfect and the scuffs are on the pvd edge- very hard to notice. The carbon fibre dial is a work of art, it looks amazing. When I bought it one of the strap pins was stripped, I ordered two new pins and both are perfect now. I am asking $1850. usd.

Fortis B-42 Chronograph model 638.28.71k.
Swiss Automatic Valjoux 7750 movement with day/date indication and a 12 hour, 30 minute, and 60 second register chronograph.
Titanium, black PVD case. Rated at 42mm but measures 44mm.
Large size push pins and crown.
Sapphire crystal is anti-glare coated.
200 meters water resistant.
Super-luminova filled hands, markers, and numerals.
Comes on black rubber strap

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, the First fortis is sold, PVD Carbon Fibre is left.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts