WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD is my stunning Fortis MarineMaster. I am asking $650 USD including worldwide fasttracked and insured shipping. I use paypal and I will pay the paypal fees.

The watch case is in as new condition with no marks or scratches to it or the sapphire crystal. Everything works perfectly and of all the watches I have owned this has the absolute best Anti Reflection coating on the crystal - you would literally beleive that there is no crystal there, its that good.

The watch has a full lume dial and this is the special edition that Fortis produced for the Al Tayer group which has the arabic hour markings on the dial along with English. The Day can be shown in either English or Arabic and the date is only in Arabic - note that the 19 shown in the photos, by chance, was the same in both english and arabic. The watch is 42mm diameter and runs a swiss ETA automatic movement.

This is a beautiful and unique watch that is really a bargain given the quality and finish on this piece, and comes with both inner and outer presentation cases.

I have lots of great feedback on the forum as both buyer and seller.
IMG_9716 (2).JPG
IMG_9715 (2).JPG
IMG_9731 (2).JPG
IMG_9732 (2).JPG
IMG_9729 (2).JPG
IMG_9744 (2).JPG
IMG_9741 (2).JPG
IMG_9755 (3).JPG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts