WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my Fortis B42 Marinemaster in Yellow.

Really love this brand and the Marinemaster series, I picked this one up recently.

Great watch, very bold, the yellow is more metallic in person so looks a bit more subdued than in the photos online.

Unfortunately, I wear my watches quite high up my wrist and the crown has left a callous on the back of my hand. Weak I know but I find myself not wearing the watch because of it.

Anyway, time to find a new owner.

The watch is still under warranty, and was bought from an AD in Australia in April this year. The stamped cards and booklet comes with the watch, as does all the original packaging.

It is essentially brand new, the plastic is still on the back and the strap only has a slight crease in it.

Specs:
Movement
Swiss automatic movement Eta 2836-2 / 38 h power reserve / 25 jewels

Case
42 mm Ø stainless steel, stainless steel caseback with submariner stamping, turning bezel, saphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides, 20 ATM/BAR

Function
Hour, minute, central second day/date indication (bilingual: German/English)

Dial
Indices and numerals coated with Superluminova, blue afterglow

Hands
Hour and minute hand coated with Superluminova, blue afterglow.
Yellow center second hand with bull`s eye coated with Superluminova, blue afterglow

Strap options

Leather performance strap

I would like to get US$595 PRICE DROP $550 net to me including worldwide shipping. As always I am open to reasonable offers but please no trades for this one.
Check my feedback on here, I have had multiple sales on WUS with no problem.

IMG_0470JPG.jpg

IMG_0471JPG.jpg

IMG_0469JPG.jpg

IMG_0467JPG.jpg

IMG_0468JPG.jpg

IMG_0473JPG.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts