WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently acquired a small watch collection to pick up some key pieces. Unfortunately, much of the collection was not in my areas of interest, so passing along some GREAT DEALS to find these a good home.

First is this really nice group of men's Seiko Lassale dress watches from the 90's. For those not in the know, Lassale was Seiko's "premier" line of watches, and carried price tags in the $400-$600 range. They specialized in highly designed, very thin dress watches that were all the range in the late 80's and 90's.

These four are in excellent condition, looking to have been barely worn.

#1: Gold-tone case, faceted crystal, black bezel, 32mm diameter.

#2: Black and gold on integrated bracelet, 23mm x 30mm, will fit up to a 7.5 inch wrist.

#3: Gold-tone case, blue "stone" dial, blue chapter ring with gold Roman numerals 24mm x 34mm

#4: Gold-tone case, faceted crystal, MOP dial with black bezel and gold Roman numerals 32mm diameter

These are really beautiful watches, very suitable today in a dress environment, or for those who still love the classically sized timepieces.

All watches will have fresh batteries installed prior to shipping.

$225 for all 4 delivered in US. This is about 10% of the original retail price. Terrific deal!! Paypal, money order, check if I know you.

Email with questions, and thanks for looking!

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump - MAKE AN OFFER!!

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP - NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts