WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Unfortunately I'm letting this go to make way for another chronograph. This is the Limited Edition (1050/1888) Frederique Constant Peking to Paris panda dial chronograph. This really is a wonderful timepiece and can be dressed up or down to suit any occasion. The build quality and hand polishing is superb, and the overall presentation ranks up there with any higher end timepiece that I've owned. The watch will come with everything shown below, including both boxes, manual, signed Limited Edition certificate, and hang tag. Here are the specifics:

-Diameter: 43mm
-Thickness: 14.5mm
-Water Resistance: 10 atm
-Lug Width: 23mm (both 22mm and 24mm straps fit just as well)
-Crystal: Sapphire
-Bracelet: Black Croco-calf with grey stitching and well-executed deployant
-Movement: Automatic caliber FC 396 with decorated Rotor (re-worked 7750 for tri-compax layout)
-28,800 bph/30 jewels

The condition of the watch is easily 97% Mint Condition, with only the faintest of hairlines on the underside of the lugs and two very small hairlines on the polished surface of the deployant. Everything else, including the strap, crystal, bezel, and deployant looks virtually untouched (I have not inspected with a loupe). The chronograph functions perfectly, starting and resetting with a positive click. The crown is terrific and sets the time with ease and precision. The display back is sapphire crystal and shows off the beautifully painted rotor with the "Peking to Paris" logo. The deployant is a "Tag Style" so there are no bends or creases to the strap. The strap itself is well done, and is secured to the lugs by double spring bars (never saw this before) which are actually very easy to take off and on. From my previous posts, you can see how this looks on a nato strap, as well as the croco-calf. I think it would look great with a tan rallye style strap as well. I will include a grey nato with the watch. I am pricing this to sell, and I know the new owner will be more than happy with it.

I am asking for a very reasonable $1,125which includes PP fees and USPS PRIORITY Shipping and Insurance. PayPal only please. ConUS only please.

Here are some pics:
Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory
Analog watch Watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Strap
Box Wood Material property Rectangle
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

1 - 1 of 1 Posts