WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale or preferably trade: a generic 20mm rivet style bracelet with screwed links. This bracelet came to me in a trade a long while back, it won't fit any of the watches I tried to mount it to. It's not really a shining example of bracelet construction, but it is stainless steel and has screwed links for resizing the bracelet. 20mm at the lugs, tapers down to around 15mm at the buckle. Total length is 6 1/4" / 15.8 cm measured from spring bar to spring bar, unfortunately it came to me with no extra links. The fold over clasp has a lot of adjustability in it - almost 1" / over 2cm of micro adjust holes.

It is a bit scratched up, end links are hollow, and it comes with 2 20mm spring bars.

Since I have no idea what watch it will successfully mount to, I'll make the price easy: $8 to cover paypal and shipping fees CONUS, a bit more internationally. Or preferably trade for a leather 20 or 22mm strap that you're not wearing. Show me what you got and let's see if somebody else can make use of this crappy bracelet!

Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Bracelet Metal Chain Fashion accessory Jewellery Metal Brown Metal Fashion accessory Watch accessory Jewellery

1 - 1 of 1 Posts