WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good Day Fine People of WUS,

I have been bitten by the watch bug again and wish to do some buying/selling. What I have today is my Panerai PAM441, 2013 model, in excellent condition. The ceramic case is impervious to marks and this one is blemish free. There is a very small hairline on the crystal near the 4 o'clock position. Difficult to capture in photos and I have never tried to polish it out. It will come with an OEM black accordion strap as well as the OEM Asso. I have many others if someone is interested in adding to their strap stable.

The watch will be shipped priority to the continental US and shipping is included in the sale. Bank wire preferred, Paypal (+3%) also accepted. Many transactions on this forum, all of which have been outstanding, please do not hesitate to look me up on the reputation forum. If anyone would like more information, pictures, talk watches, etc...please text at 203-455-4560.

Watch is offered at $8500 obo.

I am looking to trade for other Panerai. Preferably Submersible's (683, 973, 1389, etc...) But let me know what you have!

Thank you for looking, enjoy the week!

Mike

BrandPanerai
ModelLuminor 1950 GMT 3 Days Automatic
Reference numberPAM 441
MovementAutomatic
Case materialCeramic
Bracelet materialLeather
Year of production2013
ConditionExcellent
Scope of deliveryOriginal papers, Original box
LocationUnited States of America, Connecticut