WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Condition: Like new. About 93% on the TZ scale. The case shows faint marks that can be seen at the correct angle of the light. Small 2mm hairline scratch on the dial near the day/date. Light scratches on the rim (so on the metal, not the display-back) of the back. Some scratches on the lugs (backside) due to strap changes. The original owner was jc-orginalbdass
Movement: Seiko 7S26C
Crystal: Hardlex
Dimensions: 37 mm diameter, 11mm height
Strap/bracelet: Original strap will be included. In the picture is a Hadley-Roma leather strap that is also included. Both show signs of wear.

Reason for sale: I am far too sedentary to wear an automatic watch. It just goes out of charge if I leave it unworn for more than an hour.
Price: $55 shipped to the US. Anywhere else, $50 + cost of actual shipping.
Trades? I'll consider trades for watches valued up to $80 that are similar to the one I'm selling, so a casual watch that goes well with a metal bracelet.

I'm sad to depart with this watch but it's just not working out. I hope someone else will be able to appreciate this watch more than I could.

I have feedback as seller here: eBay My World - monamijhs
and also on heatware (a computer hardware selling site. It seems to be down and haven't used it in a while but will edit when the site is back up)

Seiko.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts