WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale OR Trade:
Steinhart Nav-B Chrono II in Black PVD Serial Number 009. $975

This watch was a graduation present to myself several years ago and has since then not gotten a whole lot of wrist time. Looking at the TZ scale i think it fits the bill of "near mint" (93-97%) very easily. Zero imperfections of the crystal, and if i were to nit pick the case there is a tiny wearing of the PVD finish at 12 oclock on the bezel (will attempt to photograph, but chances are you would not of noticed it if I did not mention it).The original strap is essentially new, and has the factory deployant, does not even have a single desk diving (flying??) scratch. The watch will arrive fitted with a custom Blue Radish strap that is a dark, weathered cognac hue with black stitching and black PVD panerai style buckle. Blue Radish strap shows some signs of use, but then again it was aged/weathered before it was delivered so it is only looking better with time. I have a 7" wrist, the strap has three holes smaller, and three larger. Watch runs great.

Condition: near mint
Movement: Swiss ETA 7750 Chrono
Crystal: sapphire crystal, with anti-reflection treatment
Case: black PVD
Dimensions: 44mm diameter
Crown: push down
Dial: black dial, white numerals
Strap/bracelet: steinhart leather with deployant & blue radish custom strap with buckle
WR: 5 ATM

- Black PVD
- Silver crown (factory option)
- Serial Number 009
- Out box, inner box, and ETA manual
- Price includes shipping to CONUS

Trades: willing to trade 'up'. Navitimer, PAMs, Jaeger, and the like are on my watch list so if by chance your looking to down size a bit let me know. :-!

P1030630.JPG P1030639.JPG P1030638.JPG P1030637.JPG P1030635.JPG P1030634.JPG P1030633.JPG P1030632.JPG P1030631.JPG P1030640.JPG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts