WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone. For sale is my Tisell Submersible. It’s in great condition and is on a rubber strap. Unfortunately I do not have the bracelet for it.

Here are the specs for the watch:

CASE
Case size: 40 mm without crown Case thickness:13.5 mm Lug to lug: 47 mm Case material: Brushed 316L Stainless Steel Crown type: Screw Down Bezel: 120 Click Rotating Bezel with Ceramic Inserts Bezel color: Black Water resistant: 200M - 20ATM

MOVEMENT
Number: MIYOTA 90S5 Function: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, fine timing device and stop-second Winding: Automatic winding Power reserve: 42 hrs Vibrations: 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz Jewels: 24
CRYSTAL
Material : Dome Sapphire crystal (AR coating inside)

DIAL
Color: Black Luminous Material: C3
The sapphire crystal is 2 mm thick and has a special fitting and cut for pressing into a special shape inset.

My favorite part of this watch is the domed sapphire AR crystal. There is a very pretty distortion that occurs from off angle viewing of the dial. It’s hard to find a watch with these specs for so little money. Runs at about -8 seconds per day although I haven’t measured it officially.

I’m asking $180 or best offer PayPal F&F or Venmo. I’ll ship USPS on my dime to US addresses only. Not super interested in trades. This is also for sale on Reddit /r/watchexchange.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts