WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is this stunning Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 46 with 18k rose gold bezel - it is an absolute head turner, a real bling watch. It comes with the fantastic Breitling stainless steel mesh bracelet.

The full reference for this is REF. U1332012 - B908 - 152A and here is a link to the official details as provided by Breitling:

https://www.breitling.com/en/models...chronographe-46/my-breitling-made-to-measure/

The watch is from Feb 2014 and comes supplied with everything in the box as you would pick up from the Breitling AD - external box, inner leather travel box, COSC certificate, stamped and dated guarantee booklet, manual. The mesh bracelet comes supplied with all links - enough to fit even the biggest wrists.

The condition of the watch is fantastic - the case is a high polish finish, but there are no visible scratches whatsoever. The rose gold bezel is absolutely glorious - it sparkles and shines from every angle. For full disclosure, there are two miniscule hairpin marks on the 7min and 52min marker on the bezel - however, there is no way you will see them from wrist distance...in fact, you would have to know were to look and go right up close to even spot them. Apart from that, it is in pristine condition. The dial is mesmerising, with rose gold hands and midnight dark glossy dial. The mesh bracelet is a work of art - the best mesh you will ever encounter. It has the Breitling high polish deployment - this is also in fantastic condition, with no visible scratches.

The movement on this is fantastic - my watch checker app measures it to 4 second variation per day, which is well within COSC standards. The power reserve is impeccable and the winding buttersmooth. All chrono hands reset perfectly to zero and the sweep is awesome. It'll be a long time still before you need to worry about servicing.

As to the price...the retail price on this from new is £6,220. Chrono24 have only one or two second hand models worldwide, priced at around £4,500. In fact, you struggle to find the all steel variants of this watch for around £3,500. Watchfinder have already offered me £3,400 cash for this and have a lesser model on sale for £4,400 currently - they'll blatantly be selling this for north of £4,500 if they get their hands on this.

With that in mind, I would like £3795 (was £3995) though I am happy to have a reasonable conversation about the price - however, please NO time wasting tyre kickers please and no requests to ship to your brother in Nigeria!

I live in North London and work in the City of London 4 days a week - I can post securely at cost, but would prefer a face to face transaction.

Please get in touch via WhatsApp on +447830209882 for more photos, videos and any questions.

I would also be open to a trade but only for a similarly good condition, full set Rolex (for which i wouldn't mind adding money on top if need be).

Thanks for looking

(I am trying to get photo uploaded, but in the meantime here is a link to my eBay listing - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253209604244?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 )

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok guys, what's it gonna take to sell this? £3695???

Feel free to make offers if you think I've priced this wrong...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can we no longer edit the original post? Oh well, hopefully everyone can see the latest price...bump

1 - 20 of 25 Posts