WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale are the following watches. Payment is by paypal only, shipped to a confirmed address.

Zodiac zmx-01. Bought it new. Way too big for me. Kept as a desk clock for the last month. Has a few light scratches on the bezels from storage. Crystal is clear. Chrono hand hits the marks exactly when running. Included 2 spare bezels/box/manual/packaging.
SOLD$130 shipped in the US/ . +$20 for international shipping.

Giez g-shock gs-1000j. Bought it in Japan when it first came out. Used it for timing myself during exams. All functions work perfectly. Does have some scratches on the bezel and caseback. Crystal is clear. Don"t have the box/tags anymore.
$150 shipped in the US. +$15 for international shipping.

DW-6500 Skyforce. The first Alti/Baro watch released as a g-shock. Overall very good condition. There are scratches on the crystal, but you cannot see them straight on. All functions work properly.
$90 shipped in the US. +$15 for international shipping. No box/papers.

AWG-500J. I got this when it first came out a few years ago (along with the gs-1000) out of Japan. The white g-shock letters at 6 o'clock have a little bit of color left in them from when I tried to turn it into a "bape awg-500" with a pen;-). It has mostly faded since then. Other than that there are 2 nicks on the bezel (11 and 2 o'clock in pic) and caseback has some scratches. All functions work fine though. No box/manual/tag.
$90 shipped in the US. +$15 for international shipping.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Zodiac ZMX-01/ G-shock Giez gs-1000J

Zodiac is sold. Thanks WUS and buyer.

·
Registered
753 Posts
PM sent for the AWG-500J.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts