WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Spring cleaning and I have a lot of watches I don’t wear much. This is originally a Japanese model with the flying squirrel case back. Also includes the bezels and straps from the GW-9200MBJ (men in black) and G-9200MS (military rusty granite). Please note two straps except the original sporty black strap have been shortened for personal comfort, but should fit 7 inch wrist maybe even 7.25 inch wrist. Also please note I lost a black strap keeper, but should be compatible from the other black strap also the center light “G” button was colored from the original white to black with enamel paint. Includes the box and papers as well. I am asking for $300 $175 OBO which will include shipping, insurance, and Paypal fees or Zelle to CONUS only.

Condition: Very Good
Dimension: 49 mm diameter, 51 mm lug to lug, 16 mm thick, 25 mm lug width

Please look the pictures carefully. I've done my best to show the condition. If you are interested or have questions, feel free to message me here. Please no trade offers.

Customary message that I've sold and bought multiple watches here in WUS with positive feedbacks.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts