WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this is the ORIGNAL Beast bought the first night they ever aired ! its in stainlees steel with black carbon fiber dial !! I have wore the watch it in 95% + condition some hairline on the back from I guess putting it on and off the pillow in my watch box and I did wear it some so a few here and there ! I have the coveted half links !! I want to state up front it does show a little wear not much IMO ! nothing I would get excited about and a good polishing cloth and a bit a time it would be perfect IMHO ! There is realy not much in the way of anything wrong I would just rather say its worse than it really is so your happy ..

You can't have a complete Renato collection without this one ! And these have not been sold in about atleast a yr !I Paid $349.98 Iam asking $300.00 OR best offer don't be afraid to make a offer guys !! I will Pay all pay Pal fees you pay $12.95 shipping with insurance and priorty mail and a signature required it a cost me that much atleast this thing weighs a lot ! .. Pay Pal only I will ship to Canada BUT you pay actual shipping and it has to be sent MY way or I won't ship it to canada to much trouble if its not shipped right !

If you have to have pictures I will get them up ASAP wife is sick and she does my pics I am not allowed to touch her camera :O) ! Besides you woudn't be able to see it if I did take a pic !!

E mail me at [email protected]

It also is the ONLY Renato with a lifetime waranty !! Also the one thats gona be the hardest to find if your collecting them IMO also ...Don't miss it !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts