WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: German ZentRa chronograph — Extremely rare LEMANIA 5100 chrono >> SOLD <<

First, let's make one point crystal clear: I'm not looking for a trade here. I badly need the cash, so this will have to be a straight sale. No exception.

It is with much regret that I am forced to cull my Lemania 5100 collection in order to face some unexpected financial hardship. As some of you who have seen my posts on the forum know, I've been collecting chronographs with this movement for the last 7 years, and I've been pretty lucky in unearthing some really interesting and rare examples, some coming from lesser known brands. If it depended on me only, none of these watches would be for available for sale, but life has a way of changing your best laid plans... o|

ZentRa cronograph

This watch is a bit of a mystery. In 7 years spent chasing down Lemania 5100 chronographs, I've only seen another one of these once. Coming from a long-established German brand mostly active from the 1950s to the 1990s, it seems like a short-lived model using a type of case also used by Mondia, a Zenith subsidiary at the time. That's a watch I will miss. A lot. For those of you unfamiliar with this interesting German watch from a lesser known brand, here are its main features:
  • Movement: Swiss Lemania calibre 5100 automatic chronograph movement
  • Crystal: Hesalite crystal
  • Case: Polished and brushed stainless steel case, polished steel rotating bezel with gold accents on the edge
  • Dimensions: 39.7 mm in diameter without the crown or pushers (43.9 mm including them), 16 mm thick
  • Weight: 81 g
  • Caseback: Screw-in, steel
  • Crown: Screw-down gold-coloured crown
  • Dial: Lacquered black dial with gold-rimmed matte black sub-dials and slightly aged tritium indices and tachy scale
  • Strap/bracelet: Fine British-made Darlena black leather strap
  • WR: 10 ATM / 100 meters

The watch, probably made in the early to mid 90s, is used and in overall excellent condition (almost like new in fact) as shown on the pictures. The movement is working perfectly, keeps accurate time, and chronograph operation is crisp.

I would like 420 Euro (SOLD), and for this price you get it delivered anywhere in Europe with full insurance. For North America, Australia, New Zealand or Japan, please add an additional 20 Euro to the price. Please note that I only take PayPal. Of course, any customs duties or charges are the responsibility of the recipient, and I will not declare the package as a gift since this would be illegal. No exception whatsoever.

You won't find that often a like new Lemania 5100 chronograph at this price point!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: FS: German ZentRa chronograph — Extremely rare LEMANIA 5100 chrono

Bump, with reduction.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: FS: German ZentRa chronograph — Extremely rare LEMANIA 5100 chrono

Bump, with a further reduction.