WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a good condition Ginault stainless steel bracelet (model 94530G) with their version of the glidelock clasp. I had this attached to my Seaforth series III and was a daily wearer. Bracelet has been sized for 6.75" wrist, but will include the additional links and screws.

CONDITION;
Overall the bracelet is in good condition with some light marks on the clasp. Please refer to the photos.

PRICE:
-------------- SOLD!!!! --------------
$160 – Inclusive of PP fees and shipping to CONUS addresses only. All sales final, no exchanges or returns

PHOTOS:
Space Rectangle Watch accessory Watch accessory Watch Strap Jewellery Fashion accessory Watch accessory Strap Watch Fashion accessory Buckle Watch accessory Watch Strap Buckle Fashion accessory Strap Buckle Material property Fashion accessory Watch Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Jewellery

SALE/SHIPPING DETAILS:

• I've tried to describe the bracelet as accurately as possible.
  • Bracelet is being sold as is. No refunds or returns.
  • Bracelet will arrive safely packaged. Shipping via USPS to CONUS addresses only and is included in the price listed above.
  • Regular PayPal transactions only (gift transaction inquiries will not be accepted). Scam inquiries will also be ignored.
  • I've sold/traded quite a few watches here on the forum, references can be provided upon inquiry. Any other questions, please feel free to PM me and thanks for looking!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts