WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
GS SBGH267, GO PanoMaticInverse, Rolex Day Date 118238, Rolex Explorer 2 16570, JLC Master Control
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey WUS

New Year so the purge continues!

Up for sale is a Glashutte Original PanoMaticInverse, a stellar watch that represents real value for high end watchmaking.
This watch is ideal for someone that looks at the back of a finely finished watch and wishes they could see it on the front!

Details
  • Box + Papers
  • Hand Engraved double balance bridge
  • 42mm diameter - wears a bit smaller since its all dial and has virtually no bezel with curved lugs
  • 12.3mm height
  • 21mm lug width for straps
  • Automatic Movement, panorama date, small seconds
  • 42h power reserve
  • Black Alligator Leather strap
  • Deployant Clasp - One of the best I've ever used
  • Roughly 3 months left on the warranty (April 2021), from Exquisite Timepieces
This watch was worn by me only to the office or nicer outings at restaurants and is in excellent condition. It may have very light scratches on the case and the clasp has some desk diving marks (see picture). I have a transaction on WUS as jim9162 and several more on Reddit's r/watchexchange as u/impeccable_watches, happy to do a video call for further details.

This full kit will sell for $8500, shipped/insured within CONUS, PP/Venmo F&F with reputable feedback, or G&S if buyer covers fees. I welcome a F2F transaction in San Francisco/Bay Area!

No trades at this time!

Additional Pictures

Video in sunlight, enjoy the glashutte stripes and perlage

Timestamp

Watchbox Review

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts