WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my GO Senator Calendar watch. Outer and inner boxes and original booklet is included. This watch was sparingly worn and retailed for $12,500.

Glashutte Original Senator Calendar 100-06-13-02-04, Excellent 95%+

• Automatic Movement (Caliber 100-06, 56 jewels), 55 hr power reserve
• Panoramic Date, Day of Week, Month
• Moon Phase
• Luminous Hands
• 40 mm diameter case
• Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
• Signed Crown
• 5 ATM Rated Water Resistance
• Antimagnetic / Shock resistant
• ASP $12,500 – Asking $5900

Domestic USA buyers:
Price includes PayPal fees and United Parcel Service (UPS) ground service in CONUS. Buyer(s) may choose expedited delivery or other methods at his/her expense.

International buyers (outside the United States):
Buyer(s) will pay actual international shipping charges and must agree that they take any and all responsibility for any customs duties, taxes, tariffs or fees levied by their local authorities.

I have 100% feedback on eBay for the past 15+ years and have sold several times on other forums.

Please PM me if interested. If you prefer email, you'll find it on my profile page.

GO-Face.jpg GO-Back.jpg GO-Crown.jpg GO-wrist.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts