WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

I received this Glycine Combat as a partial trade for a Ball watch I had. I've been torn on whether or not to sell it. I really just wanted to cash out the Ball but this Glycine has been amazing. I need to raise some cash though so I am going to list this after all. With a new Breitling on the way and being on the fence about selling/partial trading my Planet Ocean, I really need to move something, even if it is in this price range.

I wore this watch every other day since last Saturday. Checked the time on it yesterday and much to my surprise it was -1s after 6 days! I've never had such an accurate automatic. This watch is also in fantastic condition. There is one scratch that I tried to point out with the long tweezers in a pic below but it won't really show up. It was from a strap change, that's really the only mark. Crystal is perfect. Will also include the black Kevlar strap in the last picture below. Haven't been on WUS long but have some references, I have been on ebay for a long time with fantastic feedback as a seller/buyer. Ebay ID is gnboy.

Looking to get $350 total for this watch, that includes all paypal fees and shipping to the buyer. Paypal accepted but must ship to a confirmed address. Not looking for trades on this one as there is really nothing in this price range that I would actually trade this for, I'd simply keep this.

Here are the specs from Glycine's website:

Combat automatic 44mm

Ref. 3846

OUT OF STOCK AT THE FACTORY

Movement

Caliber:ETA 2824-2 automaticFunctions:hours, minutes and seconds, date display in windowSize:11 1/2"Jewels:25Power Reserve:38 hoursHz: 4/28'800 vibrations per hourFinish:nickel coated oscillating weight on ball bearing decorated "Côtes de Genève"
Case, Dial & Hands

Material:stainless steelDiameter:44mm without crownHeight:10,50mm with see-through backFinish:satin/polished / black PVD sandblasted Waterproof:5 atmBack:screwed see-through mineral glass Glass:K1 mineral Dial:black with SLHands:white with SLCrown:sticker crown
Canvas strap

Material:high-tec tissueColours:black, grey, khakiWidth:24mm / 24mm buckleBuckle:belt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts