WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my Glycine Combat Sub Stealth, purchased new by me from an AD in January 2014. I only wore it a couple of times. I recently took it on a training assignment in Eastern Europe and found that my old eyes just could not see the time on this watch, without putting on my reading glasses. While I love the cool tactical look of this watch and get a lot of comments about it, I just realized I need something with more contrast that I can see without my glasses :-(.

The watch case is 42mm in diameter x 12.4mm thick. The lug width is 22mm. The crystal is scratch resistant sapphire. It has a Glycine caliber GL224 automatic movement. The reference number is 3863-99AT-TB2. It will come with all boxes (inner and outer), hang tag and warranty booklet. It is on the original olive green NATO strap that was only worn couple of times when I first got it. I mostly wore it on a Micah canvas strap.

The PVD coated case sides and back are in great shape, as is the crystal. When taking the photos I noticed a couple of scratches on the bezel. One is around the "50" mark and the other is near the "10" marker. You can see them in the photos, although they are hard to see when wearing the watch. They weren't there before this last trip, so I must have done it over there :-s. I think I've priced this piece to accommodate these signs of use. All other marks in the photos are just dust, shadow or glare.

I'm asking $375, shipped CONUS via USPS priority mail. Not interested in shipping international on this one. I prefer Zelle, but will consider PayPal. Trades? Maybe...something similar. Hit me up, but don't be annoyed if I just say "no thanks."

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Glycine Combat Sub Stealth

Bump.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Make me an offer. I need to get something I can see !

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bump

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·