WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for grabs is my beautiful Glycine Incorsore hand wound watch, model GL097 (also known as 3873.11 LB7BF). This watch is gorgeous.

Case is stainless steel with silver dial (appears white at times), brown leather strap with tang buckle, small seconds subdial at 9, sapphire crystal, and beautifully decorated hand wound movement.

Case measures 46 mm without the crown, 50 mm with the crown, 57 mm lug to lug, 24 mm between lugs, and 12 mm in thickness. Strap is a beautiful taupe/brown color and looks great against the dial. This watch looks awesome with a black strap as well (have a photo below of the watch attached to a black Hirsch Liberty - this strap is not included). Watch was mostly worn on a black strap, so the Glycine strap is in excellent condition. The black numbers/hands, and subdial all LUME - sorry, but I could not get a decent lume shot with my camera. Some very light hairlines/dings here and there, but nothing that detracts from the beauty of this piece.

You are bidding on watch/strap as shown below. I do not have the original boxes/papers for the watch, just the original Glycine hang tag that will come with it (not shown below, but will be included).

Priced at $295, firm. I'll cover Paypal and shipping fees. I will ignore any emails asking if I'll take less. International shipping will be $65 via priority express mail. This is a super high quality Swiss Made watch for not much money. All functions work as they should and watch keeps excellent time. PM with any questions you might have. Photos below - thanks for looking:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory
Watch Analog watch Wrist Metal Watch accessory
Watch Wrist Strap Watch accessory Hand
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Watch accessory Watch Strap Fashion accessory Buckle
Green Strap Belt Tan Buckle
Watch accessory Strap Watch Buckle Fashion accessory

You can see the lume slightly in the center of the hands. Again, the hands, numbers, markers and entire subdial at 9 all lume. EDIT: I was able to get a better lume shot (see second photo below).

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Number
Green Black Darkness Font Logo
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist
Watch Wrist Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory

Below is the watch on a black Hirsch Liberty - strap below is NOT included - just showing you how awesome the watch looks on a black strap (looks great on a tan strap as well - very versatile piece!).

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

1 - 10 of 10 Posts