WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my Limited Edition Grand Seiko divers watch:[HR][/HR]I am the original owner of the watch. It was purchased from Arizona Fine Time - an authorized Gran Seiko dealer in Scottsdale Arizona. There are 25 months remaining of the 3-yr warranty. Currently the watch is located in Southern Ontario Canada. Face to face sales are more than welcome however I will also be travelling to the US so internal shipping can also be arranged.

The watch is in pristine condition and has never been worn outside my home. It has been a safe queen since its purchase. All original boxes, manual, warranty booklet, etc are included.

I've included some photographs of the actual piece for sale however they do not do the watch any justice - it is stunning in person. I suggest taking a look at the blog post on Arizona Fine Time's website for all information regarding this beauty.

Serious buyers/inquiries can PM me.

$6600 USD. Payment via wire transfer or other cleared funds prior to shipping. Currently I will limit the sale to Canadian or US buyers. Interested international buyers, please contact me via PM.

2j2c601.jpg 30cnacw.jpg 24mglsx.jpg
lw2f7.jpg Condition: LNIB
Movement: 9R65 Spring Drive Automatic
Power Reserve: 72 hours with indicator
Crystal: sapphire crystal, with anti-reflection coating
Case: Stainless Steel
Bezel: Black Hard Coated Stainless Steel & Stainless Steel
Accuracy: +-1 second/ day

Dimensions: 44.2 mm diameter, 14mm height
Weight: 201g
Lugs: Drilled
Caseback: screw-in case
Crown: screw-down
Dial: Dark Blue
Strap/bracelet: Solid Stainless Steel
Buckle: Stainless Steel with 3 hold clasp with secure lock, push button release and diver adjuster

WR: 200 M
Magnetic Resistance: 4800 A/m (60 Gauss)
Jewels: 30

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump it up please - I'll be headed to the Boston area and can do a face to face meet up in mid-May. Price drop to $6300 USD.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$6200 - I'll be in the East San Francisco Bay area next week if anyone is interested in a face to face. I can also arrange CONUS shipping for US buyers to avoid importation fees. Bump it up.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump it up for a new price and terms:

$5800 USD. Split paypal fees. CONUS Fedex insured delivery included. Face to face in the San Francisco East Bay area in May is possible (PM to discuss).

Face to face in Southern Ontario, Canada also possible (again PM to discuss).

Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts