WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings to all, i've been surfing this forum for a while now. I mostly read only. I've come to educate myself on Omega watches and Seiko watches. With the great deal of information that i have learned, i got myself a Grand Seiko SBGA011 Snowflake 2 months ago from an Authorized Dealer.

I wore the watch in Greece for about 1 month and since i came back from our honeymoon, the watch has been sitting in it's case ever since.

When i wore this watch on vacation, it captured ALOT of looks from people. Even people that were wearing Rolex Submariner were staring at my watch. The finish on this watch is simply perfect. I would say the watch is 98% mint.

I would love to keep the watch since the accuracy is insane. I think there is about 0.5 seconds deviation during my vacation (1 month).

This watch is soo beautiful. The dial is magnificient and the markers reflects the light like no other watches. From looking carefully at the watch, i can only see two tiny micro-scratch on the bracelet (the links at the bottom close to the clasp) which can be polished rather easily. I have perfect feedback on eBay. Buy with confidence!

Priced to sell at $4390. Retail price is $7600.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts