WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys! This is my first sale on WUS. I purchased this from Russ at Topper 3.5 months ago. It's in near mint condition and is perfect with the exception on a couple of extremely faint hairline desk dives on a couple of the links, they are very minor and I just now noticed them while I was photographing it. Crystal and bezel/everything else is perfect. All stickers and paperwork, warranty card, manual, boxes and hang tag are included

The watch is amazing but I'm not wearing it and not bonding with it so I'm going to let it go. The remainder of the 5 year warranty is intact and this will be a great purchase for someone looking for a Newer re branded Snowflake.

This is a CONUS only sale for now but I may consider shipping overseas if it doesn't sell. Please forgive the photography as I know nothing about cameras and used an iphone. I don't really need to put up any specs as anyone that wants this will know exactly what it is. I have references on ebay as "Duckman996sps" and feel free to PM me and we can talk in person. I'm located in the panhandle of Fl. If you are near we can meet in person.

Any questions please ask! No trades, I have too many as it is and will be getting rid of some of the pieces I don't wear soon.

Asking $4300 via PP +3%

Will ship insured via UPS or Fedex free.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts