WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Watch Enthusiasts,

Along with several Rolex watches (for now, my 126622 rhodium Yacht-Master), as well as a rare Tudor 79190 blue Submariner, I'm putting up for sale my last remaining Grand Seiko: the stunning 900-piece limited edition SBGH269, a Hi-Beat (36,000 vph) that has arguably the most stunning dial of the GS line to date. In addition to the bracelet, I'm including a Horween strap that I think goes well with the watch.

Also, if you have queries about any watch in my signature, please send them; we might be able to make a deal. All are full kits, minus the Tudor 79190.

I myself bought this watch new back in October of 2019. I have babied it, as I hope the pictures reflect. I'm asking $5850 for the watch and all AD-included accessories, plus an extra strap.

This watch was has almost the entire balance (32 months) of its AD warranty. It runs accurately, matching the "superlative chronometer" standards of my Rolex watches. For full disclosure, here's everything included in the sale with the watch:

1. the B&R Band Horween strap to which the watch is now affixed;
  2. the OEM GS bracelet in 95% condition;
  3. its original boxes;
  4. its original GS warranty;
  5. its original Certificate of Inspection;
  6. its original operating instructions;
  7. the rice paper (of course);
  8. the original tag;
  9. an unused GS microfiber cloth;
  10. everything you'd expect from an AD sale :)

I will ship the watch using Priority Mail, fully insured. Shipping is on me if you live in the US; if not, you will pay exact shipping cost.

Please write me at vercimber AT hotmail DOT com or through the PM system here, and I will return with answer as quickly as possible. Please excuse any dust or detritus in these pics. Also, I've taken pictures in a large variety of light conditions to convey how the dial reacts under different conditions. It's always a beauty to behold. If you'd like additional pictures or have any requests for specific depictions (time-date combinations, etc., please don't hesitate to contact me; I'd be happy to oblige).

PayPal + 3% or bank transfer accepted. I've dealt on these forums for years now--as a seller, buyer, and trader, and I'm proud to note that I've not yet encountered a major problem with anyone. It's a great community, and I'm happy to be part of it. I've included my last 10 feedback comments at the end of this post.

Pictures! (note: the watch's serial number and watch SE number are obscured due to security issues, but I'd be happy to elucidate any information for potential buyers):

Photo 1 SBGH269.jpg Dial Horween.jpg dial close-up.jpg SBGH269inhand.jpg crownside.jpg noncrownside.jpg Bottom Lugs.jpg Top Lugs.jpg SBGH269back.JPG Box inner lining.jpg Bracelet.jpg GS Clasp.jpg GS Guarantee - October 16 19.jpg Grand Seiko Inspection Certificate.jpg Outerbox.jpg Inner box.jpg GS microfiber.jpg Operating instructions.jpg

The last ten transaction comments are below. I encourage you to explore all of them. :)

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OHPF.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold! Thanks to WUS and buyer!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts