WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

GRAND SEIKO -
SBGR261G - New Dial - Excellent Condition - FULL KIT

Selling my excellent condition Grand Seiko SBGR261G. It's the new dial version, which looks much cleaner and more balanced, compared to the older style dial, IMHO. This is one of the most well made, highest-quality, watches I've ever owned.

Photos simply don't do it justice. I was very surprised, when I finally got it, in-hand. If you haven't owned a Grand Seiko, you owe it to yourself to try one, at some time. They're truly very special.

I always carefully hunt for a few special pieces, acquire them, and then realize I am really a one or two watch guy, max. This has been locked away at the bank, and I have worn it only a few times. That's the only reason I'm selling.

There are no dents, dings or gouges. It shows some light signs of wear, but is in overall great shape. It is unpolished, and all original.

I am asking
$3,190, shipped (2 day, insured), and including all PayPal Fees. CONUS only, please.

Please PM me here.

I am an experienced seller and buyer. I am not a dealer or reseller. This is my personal watch. I have many references, and I expect the same from you. I strongly prefer to deal with experienced and active forum members, either here, or on other popular forums. Lowball offers will be quietly ignored. Thanks for your consideration.

Link:

https://www.grand-seiko.com/us-en/collections/sbgr261g

Specs:

Exterior

Case Material: Stainless steel
Glass Material: Box shaped sapphire
Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
Case size: Diameter 39.5 mm × Thickness 13.1 mm
Band Material: Crocodile leather
Clasp type: Three-fold clasp with push button release

Movement

Caliber no.: 9S65 Instructions
Movement Type: Automatic with manual winding capacity
Power reserve : Approx. 72 hours (3 days)

Photos of actual watch:

GSFS01.jpg

GSFS14.jpg

GSFS03.jpg

GSFS04.jpg

GSFS05.jpg

GSFS06.jpg

GSFS07.jpg

GSFS08.jpg

GSFS09.jpg

GSFS10.jpg

GSFS11.jpg