WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hardly see this for sale beautiful Grand Seiko SBGX085, with an amazing silver/grey dial and blue steel second hand.
This is a limited production Japanese model and is sold only in Seiko Master Shops ( Selected GS shops which hits numbers of sales)
This has the super accurate thermocompensated quartz 9F62 movement. It is also a more modern size and is larger than the older quartz models.

Glass: Flawless
Case & Bracelet: Hair line hard to pick up by eyes or photo.
Function: Keeping good time ( Battery replacement, some dirt cleaning and water proof checking on last year July at GS Japan, Cert will provided)
Extermal: Comes with outer box, inner plush box, instruction book, identification papers, 3 spare bracelet links, service certificate (Full Set)

WATCH SPECIFICATIONS
Drive system: Quartz
No Caliber : 9F62
Case material: Stainless steel case
Glass Material: Sapphire glass
Coating: Anti-reflective coating inside
Accuracy: 10 second year difference
Waterproof: Enforced for daily use waterproof (10 atm)
Antimagnetic: Yes
Battery life: About 3 years
Weight: 137g
Case: 38mm excluded crown guard
Lugs Width: 19mm
Lugs to lugs: 44mm
Thickness: 9.9mm

I always feel older Double logos GS better built quality and polishing as they less production,
double logos become collectable item ever since GS logo move to top of the dial.

Is a good start to enjoy a superior GS watch with full set at reasonable price tag.

Asking only 1450usd + PP fees on you shipping on my using DHL with tracking number.

I have number transaction here anything please feel free to DM me.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts