WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale (no trades please - unless blue dial H2O on bracelet) is an H2O Orca Dress DLC watch in excellent condition. Comes with the DLC bracelet with extra links, two straps and a DLC CNC H2O buckle along with tools and H2O dive case. Watch features ETA 2824-2 movement, exhibition caseback, and H2O's DLC coating is second to none. Very tough - I have another DLC H2O watch otherwise I would not let this beauty go. This watch can currently be ordered on the H2O configurator - for significantly more! Check out H2O's website for specs and to price the watch yourself: https://www.h2o-watch.com/h2o-uhren/h2o-orca/h2o-orca-dlc-configurator.html

Price reduced to $835 FIRM and includes insured shipping in the CONUS via USPS (sorry - no international buyers). Payment via Paypal (I pay the fees).

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to purchase. Thanks for looking!

-Rob

IMG_E3091 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

IMG_3099 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

IMG_3104 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

IMG_3102 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

IMG_3101 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

IMG_3100 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

IMG_3098 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

IMG_3096 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

IMG_3097 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

IMG_3095 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

IMG_3107 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

IMG_E3108 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump - still available - great price for H2O kit with bracelet! May consider a trade for another H2O kit with bracelet - especially one with blue dial.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts