WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!

Having a grail sale. All of my pieces that don't see regular wrist time must go.

Up for sale is a black, brushed case Halios Bluering I purchased this year from a member on WUS. I originally purchased because I love the unique design that is somehow modern and vintage. These are limited edition, with only 300 pieces produced in total. It's an incredible watch and the third Halios I've owned. Honestly I think Halios is one of the best micro brands out there and these just keep getting harder to find.

Condition

Watch is in great condition, no marks on the case or crystal. The bracelet has a few marks, but not even what I'd consider desk diving wear. Thirty seconds and a scotchbright pad would clean up the one or two links with marks on them. Includes box and papers and extra endlinks. Bracelet is currently sized for 7.25" wrist.

Specs

• 6r15 automatic movement. Hand winding, hacking, 50 hour power reserve.
  • Domed AR coated sapphire crystal
  • Applied indices
  • Solid link oyster bracelet
  • Solid endlinks
  • Machined clasp
  • Decorated caseback
  • Screw down crown
  • 300m water resistence
  • Thickness: 14.5mm
  • Diameter: 44.5mm
  • Lug-to-lug: 51mm
  • Lug width: 22mm

SOLD! Asking $750 paypaled and shipped USPS priority CONUS. Will ship internationally at buyers expense. I do a lot of buying and selling on these forums and take it very seriously. I always make sure my buyers are happy.

DSC07775.JPG DSC07776.JPG DSC07777.JPG DSC07778.JPG DSC07780.JPG DSC07781.JPG DSC07782.JPG DSC07783.JPG

Reactions: oscar1
1 - 1 of 1 Posts