WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to sell my Universa and GSD 3A together as a package deal. If the GSD sells or I trade it separately, I’ll sell the Universa by itself. In the meantime, if someone wants to knock my socks off with an offer just for the Universa, I might be willing to let it go solo, but for now I’d like to sell them as a package deal to make it easier to sell/ship them both. The condition of the GSD 3A is detailed in my separate sales post. Search my username on WatchRecon or click on my user name thru WUS/Tapatalk to see my other posts.

The Universa has some light marks on the backs of the lugs, and it’s possible there a stray light mark or two on the polished surfaces, but I don’t see anything of note. It comes on the bracelet with all extra links. There may be some very light wear on the bracelet, but again, I don’t see anything to note. I only wore it around the house, and carefully at that. It comes with the watch pouch/case and the original box and papers.

I’m asking $1295 for both watches as a package deal. This includes PayPal fees and shipping, fully insured via the post office. At this time I’m only interested in selling within the USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My socks were knocked off by a sale offer on the Universa only, so it is now sold. Thanks WUS and buyer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts